Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break




As I walked into school, people were all asking me how my spring break was and if I went anywhere. Sadly I wasn’t able to go anywhere this spring break, but I was able to do one thing that was a top priority on my list and that was to catch up on sleep. A week of no school meant time to hang out with friends and family and relax. Out of all this, sleeping was the main highlight. This probably sounds depressing, but I was actually happy about it. As I reflected back on the school year so far, I realized I wasn’t getting enough sleep. From after school activities, friends, family, church, homework and studying for tests, getting an adequate amount of sleep was not possible, and so break was a time to catch up. Sadly though, break is over and now it’s back to school and studying. Despite this, I’m still on spring break mode. Hopefully I can get back to my normal routine soon.

No comments: